Friday, January 16, 2009

My little helpers

Anjali and Jaiden both love to help me clean! Yesterday I was cleaning the windows and they wanted to help so I got out their little spray bottle (with water in it) and a couple wash cloths and they helped me clean all the windows. They also like to help me sweep and vacuum and switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer. We got them a cleaning set for Christmas and I think it is the one thing they have played with everyday!

This is a cloth umbrella that I got when I was little and I remember playing with it all the time. My sister had one just like it and we would walk around outside with them and use them as sun umbrellas. Anjali loves it too and she has been playing with it non-stop the past few days.

She told Jaiden that it was raining inside so he needed to get under the umbrella with her!

2 comments:

  1. You are trying them up right. Making cleaning fun, so they won't complain (hopefully) later in life. Ha!

    I loved playing with umbrellas too. I always seemed to be shipwrecked in my make believe world, so the umbrella helped keep me dry during the tropical storms. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot that you were blogging on here again. I'm loving your photos at the train, so cool.

    ReplyDelete