Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Little Home

The other day Anjali had a wonderful idea to make a home under our dining table! So I draped some blankets and sheets over the sides and she got her little sleeping mat and pretended to go night night. They played in there for the longest time...they even made some soup for me in their little home;)

I had flashbacks to when we were little and my sister and I would make "forts" by draping blankets across from one bed to the other. We would put our big toys on the bed to hold the blankets on. I remember playing in our fort for hours!!

Daniel had taken the chair cushions off to recover them and Anjali and Jaiden jumped in and had fun with it! They make me smile all the time...I love how sweet they are to each other:)


No comments:

Post a Comment