Sunday, February 13, 2011

Daddy/ Daughter Dance

Anjali and Daniel went to the Daddy/Daughter Dance for the 2nd year in a row.  Anjali adores her daddy.  She always wants to sit by him when we eat and makes sure to know where he is sitting. She gets a little giddy when she finds out he is on his way home from work.  When she sees him drive up she runs to the door yelling "Daaadddyyy!!".


Can you tell she was excited?!  She just couldn't get out the door fast enough!

She looked so beautiful and I know she felt like a little princess.  As I watched them drive away I got a little teary...my little girl is growing up too fast.  I'm so thankful to have a hubby that is an amazing daddy.  He treats our girls like princesses and they think the world of him!!

When they got back home Anjali said her favorite part was doing the Chicken dance with daddy :) 

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking "This is that tiny baby we were all praying for not too long ago!" What a beauty she is.

    ReplyDelete